Do I Have To Exercise? Absolutely not! As a matter of fact, individuals bound to wheelchairs have been successful in losing weight and keeping it off with our nutritionally based programs.
Should we exercise? Of course! And it is no secret that inactivity can contribute to weight problems and a slower metabolism. Likewise, moving your body and becoming more active can help you lose weight faster.
Most of us today are extremely busy, so making time to exercise can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to help you increase your activity daily without taking a lot of time:
* Walk your dog
* Choose to park farther away from building entrances
* Walk the kids to the park
* Choose the stairs rather than the elevator
* Take a brisk walk on your lunch break
* Go for a bike ride
* Get active with a low-impact/beginner exercise video 2-3 times a week
* Rollerblade at the beach
* Turn off the TV
* Mall walk
* Be creative!
Choosing to move your body and increase your activity level will not only assist in your weight loss but will also increase your overall energy level, strengthen your heart, improve your mood, help fight pain and you’ll sleep better!